I do not think it is an exaggeration to say that small groups are indispensable for our growth into spiritual maturity. ~John Stott
RUF community groups are a great way to meet other students and learn more about God and His Word. Some groups focus on discussing passages of Scripture together; others are groups that read and discuss books. Groups meet weekly, usually for an hour, for a time of study, prayer and fellowship. They are a great place to get to know others and to let others get to know you. Below are a list of the groups this semester. Please try a group out - you'll be glad you did!
Community Groups - WINTER/SPRING 2017
For the Winter/Spring semester, all of our community groups will be making their way through the gospel of Mark. It's never too late to join, so find a time that works for you and give it a try!
- Tuesdays 6:00pm - with Ben and Grant
- Tuesdays 7:00pm - with Bennett and Tyler
- Thursdays 7:00pm - with Dalton and Andrew
- Mondays 5:30pm - with Hagan and Chandler
- Tuesdays 7:00pm - with Savannah and Megan
- Tuesdays 7:30pm - with Rachel and Abbie
- Thursdays 7:00pm - with Caitlin, Brenley and Anna
- Thursdays 9:00pm - with Maddie and Lauren